Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm not going to Hollywood!

    So my husband and I play games, silly games that I make up.  Well, actually I play the games, he goes along with them.  Our  My favorite game is American Idol.  The game play is simple, I sing a song, and he tells me if I've made it to Hollywood.  As of right now, I haven't made it to Hollywood ( punk!), even though my rendition of "Stand By Your Man" was pretty right on!!!
     Yesterday, I made up a new game "subliminal messages", because let's face it, how many times can one person's ego not be damaged because their not going to Hollywood for the 1,234th time???   I made up this game because I wanted to test the strength of our marriage and if we could really read each others minds.  I told him I would scream a word in my head and he would try to guess it or make a connection.  On the radio, "Smells Likes Teen Spirit" was playing.  I knew that Kurt Cobain's daughter's name was Frances Bean. So I screamed the word bean in my head.  I did this for one minute and then told him to say the first word that popped in his head.  And do you know what he said??  Blanket!!! It's a match!!! Ok, here's the connection.


 

  









+









= BEAN

















+


= Blanket











Kurt Cobain: Singer, died, daughter name Frances Bean
Michael Jackson: Singer, died, son named Blanket

CONNECTION , right??? He thinks it's not (Punk) I proclaimed it a sign, and shouted  "we can read each other's minds!! Our love will last forever!!!"  He rolled his eyes.   


No comments:

Post a Comment